This dummy air suspension for trucks and trailers can be equipped with springs of different hardness and can thus be optimally adapted to the intended use. Dummy means that it is not a real air suspension. The spring action is achieved by coil springs inside the bellows. The outer, flexible bellows is made of rubber and protects the inner spring. All other components, apart from the coil spring, are made of aluminum. The coil springs are available separately in the set of two as individual parts and can be easily replaced afterwards. The assembly of the air spring bellows on the vehicle takes place via M2 thread.
- Air bellows fully extended: approx. 22.5 x 29mm (D x H)
- Air bellows completely retracted: approx. 22.5 x 21.5 mm (D x H)
Recommendations for spring hardness:
- Hardness 1: for lift axles or very light trailers
- Hardness 2: for three-axle trailers
- Hardness 3: for two-axle trailers
- Hardness 4: for very heavy trailers
Scope of delivery
- Dummy air suspension - Hardness X: a pair of dummy bellows (2 pcs.) Including coil springs in the selected hardness in individual parts
- Spare springs - Hardness X: one pair (2 pcs.) Of coil springs as spare parts.
- Dummy air suspension without springs - a pair of dummy air bellows (turned parts, screws, rubber parts) WITHOUT spiral springs - e.g. as spare parts.
|Shipping weight:||0,04 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,04 Kg|