The revolution in trailer electronics is here!
The trailer electronics for all models with Blauzahn- or Commander-Receiver!
The revolution in the field of trailer electronics is here! The COMVEC / PREMACON Trailerboard Premium 542 - known from the COMVEC roll-off trailer - has a variety of functions that are currently unreached. The board is suitable for installation in trailers and takes on numerous tasks. The Trailerboard Premium 542 can control five motors, four servos and two switching functions. The motor controllers are integrated directly on the circuit board, so no additional electronics are required. A BEC is integrated to supply the servos and the board itself, which, if necessary, can simply be deactivated by a jumper and replaced by an external BEC. The two switching functions are suitable, for example, for controlling rotating beacons and auxiliary headlights. To control light functions, KingBus modules can be connected directly to the circuit board (no KingBus technology is required in the towing vehicle).
The Trailerboard Premium 542 has three pre-configured trailer profiles that leave nothing to be desired. A hydraulic pump control is of course also integrated. A hydraulic pump, which can be operated directly with the motor controller on the board, starts fully automatically as soon as a hydraulic valve is addressed via a servo connection on the board. Some trailer functions such as extending and retracting supports and ramps can be controlled directly via buttons without remote control.
The Trailerboard Premium 542 can be operated with 2s-4s (i.e. 6V-15V). The motor controller and switching outputs supply the maximum battery voltage, servos are supplied with 5V by the integrated BEC. Communication with the towing vehicle takes place via infrared. The Trailerboard Premium 542 is compatible with Blauzahn and Commander® remote controls *
Technical data at a glance:
- Board size only 53x38mm with the latest SMD components
- 5 motor outputs / controller, 4 servo connections, 2 switching functions, KingBus connection
- Integrated BEC, optionally deactivatable
- 3 pre-configured trailer profiles
- Hydraulic pump control included as standard
- Operating voltage 6-15V (2s - 4s)
- Compatible with Blauzahn and Commander® remote controls *
- Control via infrared
Scope of delivery:
- Trailerboard Premium 542
- IR receiver
- Connection cable
- Button / switch
- Battery connection cable
* Requirement for operation with a Commander® remote control is a CM5000 unit in the towing vehicle with software version 1.25 - the "SCB-Pro" IR protocol must be selectable.