|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,05 Kg|
The sticker set offered here corresponds to the official Hamburg Süd design. To this set, a set of individual container identification numbers in accordance with the standard DIN ISO 6346 is added. Based on your present container, an individual identification number is generated on the basis of the owner (here: Hamburg Süd) and the container type. We guarantee that we will only allow uniquely assigned identification numbers. Thus, each of your models is more unique than ever before!
The officially licensed logos from Hamburg Süd with Hamburg Süd lettering have already been cut out individually. The Hamburg Süd design is characterized by two large logos on the container sidewalls and a small logo on the door. In addition, the font of the serial number and the operational flags is adjusted to the font used in the original. Depending on the chosen product variant the logos differ in regard to the size of the container sidewalls. The contour of the Hamburg Süd logo is cut precisely by an NC plotter so that individual letters are available. For exact positioning of these letters to each other a transfer film is added.
One set of stickers contains all the markings for a 20ft or for a 40ft container. The provided set is equipped with crop marks so that you can cut the desired stickers with a sharp knife yourself. We know that cutting and applying stickers might not be easy, so you will find each label plus 1x at least. The support material of the stickers is a very durable, about 0.07 mm thin adhesive film. A thin protective layer enhances the resistance against scratches during play and UV light. So an ideal outcome between durability and material thickness (The sticker may not act dick of course!) is achieved.
Product variant: Hamburg Süd labeling for ISO containers 20ft
The Hamburg Süd logo for the 20ft container sidewall is about 338mm long and 57mm high.
Product variant: Hamburg Süd labeling for ISO containers 40ft
The Hamburg Süd logo for the 40ft container sidewall is about 710mm long and 120mm high.
All Hamburg Süd logo stickers are cut out and are provided with a transfer foil. All labels according to the standard are printed in sheets and have to be cut by yourself along the crop marks.
Suggested tools needed fort the assembly
- Cutting mat
Scope of delivery
- 2 large Hamburg Süd logo stickers for the sides of the container with transfer foil. Depending on the chosen 20- or 40ft variant, the stickers size is adjusted to the side wallpanel length.
- 1 Hamburg Süd Logo sticker for the left door
- 4+1 pieces identification numbers (2x sides, 2x roof)
- 1+1 pieces identification numbers (1x rear)
- 1+1 pieces identification numbers (1x door)
- 2+1 pieces size and type keys 20ft, large (2x sidewalls)
- 2+1 pieces size and type keys 40ft, large (2x sidewalls)
- 1+1 pieces size and type keys 20ft, small (1x door)
- 1+1 pieces size and type keys 40ft, small (1x door)
- 1+1 piece operational flags (maximum weight etc.) for the door, 20ft
- 1+1 piece operational flags (maximum weight etc.) for the door, 40ft
- 2+1 black and yellow level mark "standard container" 2,6m
- 8+3 black and yellow stripes
- Cutting and applying instructions
Please Note: Due to license terms this article can only be shipped within Europe!