The U-profile bended 1mm Steel crossbeams have the appropriate dimensions to fit our COMVEC twistlock housing. So you can equip your homemade trailer with crossbeams for container loading.
The width of the crossbeams has already been adjusted to our Fine-Scale container. The twistlock housing can be mounted with screws to M3.5, glued or hard soldered.
Inside the Traverse a partition plate is already provided as a stop for our twistlock housing and provides a bore for M3 screws for mounting.
Depending on your application there are three different types crossbeams to choose from:
Product variant: Crossbeam for Twistlocks Type A
U- profile with ridge in the middle. The width of the recesses fits our Hook loading frame.
Product variant: Crossbeam for Twistlocks Type B
Just at the edge of a U-profile, no bending in the middle. The width of the recess fits our Hook loading.
Product variant: Crossbeam for Twistlocks Type C
A full U-profile, ideal for DIY projects which require an individual profile. So recess for longitudinal crossing beams may be cut by yourself.
The U-profiles are hand made by bending. The baffle plates / transverse stiffeners are welded to the beam.
Range of application:
- Suitable for the COMVEC twistlock housings
- Components allow to build your own trailers, hook loading frames etc. in 1: 14.5
- Extension of COMVEC Hook loading frames to Twistlocks (10ft, 20ft)
(L) 142 x (B) 12.5x (H) 6.7 mm
- Steel profiles
- Stainless steel screws
Scope of delivery:
- 1 piece U-profile crossbeam, shape according to the chosen product variant
- 2 pieces M3x5 hexagon socket screws for mounting our twistlock housings