|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|
The side, roof and rear panels of our FineScale containers as an individual part are particularly suitable for experienced model builders. All metal parts are produced manually from 0.5mm thick steel sheets (DC01). The sheet metal form is modeled from real containers and scaled down to 1/14.5. The plates are of course also suitable for similar scales as 1:13 - 1:16. As standard the sheets are available for our container sizes 10ft and 20ft. Thanks to the structure of the formed metal, the sheets are extremely stable compared to smooth sheet metal. The plates are unprocessed apart from embossing. There may be small deviations in the sheet size. A slight film of surface rust and production residues such as fats and oils may be on the sheets.
All sheets can be cleaned before shipment. Afterwards the plates are free from rust and production residues such as greases and oils. The sheets can thus be welded directly without further treatment.
Plates for longer containers or other materials can, of course, be manufactured as special products. The following basic conditions apply:
- The length of the plates is freely selectable according to the bead width.
- The maximum height of the side panels is 200mm.
- The width of the recesses in the roof plate can not be changed due to the tool shape. The maximum width of a roof panel is 200mm.
- Other materials such as e.g. Brass are available upon request.
- Thickness: 0.5mm
- Material: DC01
- Content: 1 pcs of the selected sheet size.