12mm Micro Gear Motor BG N20
DescriptionThe geared motor in size N20 is a small geared motor suitable for countless projects in model building and many other areas. With 3 different motors or operating voltages (3V, 6V, 12V) and 11 different gear variants (1: 500 - 1: 8) it is suitable for a wide range of applications in functional model building, e.g. for truck, construction machinery, crane, ship and car models. Even in the field of robotics it finds versatile applications. Thanks to the open metal transmission, the motor runs quietly and impresses with its long service life. As the gearbox is open, it can be easily greased. On the one-sided flattened 3mm shaft, various attachments such as gears, cardan shafts, etc. can be easily mounted. The motor is usually mounted via the two M1.6 threaded holes on the front of the gear box. The motor itself has a size of only 15 x 12 x 10 mm, the metal gearbox is 9 x 12 x 10 mm (the same for all gearbox variants). The complete unit made of motor and gearbox measures (without shaft) approx. 25.5 x 12 x 10 mm. The exact dimensions can be taken from the drawing. The performance data of all engine / gearbox variants can be taken from the tables (these are standard values ??which, of course, can vary depending on the application). Do not forget: we also offer a special motor mount which makes this motor easy to mount!
Technical specificationsCharacteristics of a particular motor-gearbox variant can be taken from the tables or the drawing.
- Rated operating voltage: 3V, 6V, or 12V (depending on variant)
- Transmission ratio: 1: 500, 1: 300, 1: 250, 1:50, 1: 100, 1:75, 1:50, 1:38, 1:30, 1:15, 1:8 (depending on variant)
- Nominal speed: 15 - 4000 rpm (depending on variant)
- Nominal Torque: 0.04 - 2.5 kg * cm (1 kg * cm = 0.0981 Nm) (depending on variant)
- Gearbox: metal
- Type: Brushed motor
- Output shaft: Ø 3 x 10 mm (2.5 mm flattened)
- Dimensions: approx. 25.5 x 12 x 10 mm (see drawing)
- Weight: approx. 10g